Deadline for submitting the admission request: March 1st – March 20th
Your application must be submitted by the appropriate deadline, any delay will not be accepted.
All requested documents must be submitted on-line. They are not to be delivered to the administrative office of the Institute.
The auditions’ calendar will be published within May 15th.
Foreign students coming from extra european countries must submit their application through the consular agency of their own country.
Students which are in possession of a valid residence permit can proceed with the regular on-line submission.
All foreign students who are not in possession of a Level B2 certificate of competence in the italian language with a grade non inferior to B2 level, must take a mandatory italian language test (calendars for the exam will be published here) Those who do not pass the language exam will not be admitted to further auditions.
- ACADEMIC COURSES (I and II level) (EU/extra EU*) + single courses (corsi singoli con crediti relativi alla materia principale): May 25th – June 12th
- PRE-ACADEMIC/PREPARATORY courses : June 13th – June25th
- Language exam (EU/extra EU*): May 25th
- Auditions for EXTRA EU students and Turandot: September 3rd – September 12th
(*) in possession of a valid residence permit
To access all Academic courses students which are not in possession of a “level C” certificate of Teoria e solfeggio must certify their knowledge through a manditary exam.
Only for students applying for Electronic Music or Jazz Studies can access if in possession of “level B” certificate of Teoria e solfeggio or certify equal knowledge.
To access the Academic courses of Composition and Strumentazione per fiati (Woodwinds’ composition and transcription) students which are not in possession of a “level C” certificate of Lettura della partitura must certify equal knowledge.
Further informations about programs can be found here.
For all courses which have in their study plan Piano (Pratica Pianistica) students must prepare this program to make certain of the required minimum level of competence:
1) 3 studies chosen from the following (must be of 3 different authors):
- Köhler 12 studi op.157
- Duvernoy op.176 dal n° 15
- Bartok Mikrokosmos I° vol dal n° 24
- Beyer dal n° 60
- Pozzoli 24 piccoli studi dal n° 16
- Russische Klavierschule (ed. Sikorsky) dal n° 50
2) 1 piece by J.S. Bach drawn from “Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach”
3) 1 piece, chosen by the candidate, from the Classical, Romantic or 1900’s repertoire.
Transcriptions or reductions will not be admitted.
To attend the class “Teorie e Tecniche dell’Armonia 1” (Harmony level 1), which students will find in their 1^ year study plan, (COTP/01 – Teoria dell’Armonia e Analisi) all must take an admission test available here.
The Bachelor’s degree (Diploma Accademico di I livello) will be earned after achieving 180 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) grades included in each study plan as a whole.
They are suitable for applying to the II level Academic courses:
- students in possession of a Bachelor’s degree (Diploma Accademico di I livello) earned in Italian Conservatories or equivalent Music Institutes recognised by the italian system;
- students in possession of a Conservatory Diploma (Vecchio Ordinamento) together with the High School Diploma;
- students in possession on any Bachelor’s Degree.
Based on one’s previous studies the Institute can confer conditional pass (debiti formativi).
The Master’s degree (Diploma Accademico di II livello) will be earned after achieving 120 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) grades included in each study plan as a whole.
- regulation e attached;
- courses and programs for admissions
- instructions for online admissions to pre-academic courses
Suitable candidates for admission to Pre-academic/Preparatory courses which are not in possession of a “level B” or “level C” certificate of Teoria e solfeggio earned at this Institute will be examined to verify their knowledge.
Conducting course, 1^ instalment
- I level academic: € 615,00
- II level academic: € 665,00
All other courses, 2^ instalment
- I level academic: € 515,00
- II level academic: € 515,00
part- time students will have a reduction exclusively on the 2^ instalment.
The 2^ instalment, to pay within March 15th, will be determined based on one’s ISEE (equivalent economic status indicator) with a maximum of € 2.200,00.
NON-EUROPEAN (non residing) STUDENTS will deposit an annual tuition of € 2.800,00.
It is allowed to attend, with a part-time enrolment, two courses of I academic level, or a I level academic course and a II level academic course (not two courses of II academic level) considering that it is not possible to graduate both simultaneously.
Students will recieve a reduction of 25% on the second course, and will have to pay the EDISU fee only for one course.
Pre-academic/Preparatory courses will pay only one annual instalment
Level A – € 515,00
Level B – € 615,00
Level C – € 715,00